Do the black people who like Trump, like Kanye West, just delusional?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm black and I prefer Donald Trump (over the Clinton), because he is anti abortion, pro Israel, and pro American (unlike the last President). That's why I voted for him and possibly will do so again if he runs in 2020.

I can only speak for myself.

• adam1 year agoReport

You (and Trump!) are supposed to be America-First - not Israel-First! You of all people should know better - Israel is a vicious, brutal, racist Apartheid state - South African experts on Apartheid history even say Israel is MUCH WORSE than South Africa ever was! Do your own research!

1 year ago

ANY American who likes ANY of our corrupt, lying, psychopath politicians is just not too bright.

Everyone of them serve only Wall Street and AIPAC while betraying the American people and our country.

• 1 year ago

Not all black people are tattle tales who want to live on welfare (democrats). Some are Trump supporters. I respect a black Trump supporter as an equal, even though I am white.

• Haze gray
      1 year agoReport

It wold be no surprise to me if there were 3 or 4 white people living on welfare/disability for every black or mixed race person living on welfare/disability considering that white (including Latino and Hispanic) make up 76% of the total population.

• 1 year ago

WASHINGTON — Kanye Western met with Chief executive Brian Trump at the White-colored Home on Friday for a lunchtime to talk about subjects like jail change and concrete revitalization.

But that is not likely to be the press downside from the field.

After share journalists were permitted into the Square Workplace for a picture op, Western and Trump responded to concerns and the specialist went on a 10-minute soliloquy, making stream-of-consciousness factors about situations of the entire world and his assistance for obama.

As Trump sat at the Resolute Table, Western discussed. A lot.

“Let’s relax a bit about the long run. All we really have is nowadays. .Over and over again the everlasting profits, the hero’s trip. And Trump is on his hero’s trip right now. He might not have believed he’d have a wild motherf—er like Kanye West” to back up him, Western said.

• 1 year ago

Well, Kanye West is certainly delusional, as well as bipolar.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

He HIMSELF admitted he was a "crazy mother**ker", Dale-E...

• Well yes

• 1 year ago

Maybe

1 year ago

Possibly

• 1 year ago

How

• Joseph
    1 year ago

No I think they realize the Dems have been using them for the last 50 years and are serving them notice.

• Joseph
      1 year agoReport

@Summertime , make some sense,,,,,,,please

• 1 year ago

Many more Blacks are beginning to realize that the Democrats have kept them in virtual bondage for about sixty years. The Democrats have taken the Black community for granted and they are seeing the prosperity of the Conservatives helping them.

• summertime
      1 year agoReport

@Kurt and Cons don't give a damn about them period. Just like you chose to vote for Cons they have a right to vote their way. Period. You don't give a damn about blacks if you did they would know to trust you.