promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 years ago

Who is your favourite family?

Here are some ideas...

The Addam’s Family, American Dad! family, Anne Frank’s family (The Frank family), The Brady Bunch, Beauty and the Beast (Belle and her father), Boleyn family (Anne Boleyn’s family), Cape Fear family, Carol and Sophie Peletier (The Walking Dead, Catherine of Aragon and her daughter Mary, Daria (the Morgendorffer family), Donald Duck’s family, Jane Lane’s family (the Lane family in Daria), Queen Elizabeth II and Philip and their children, Ellen DeGeneres and her mother, E.T. Elliot’s family, the Family (movie starring Robert DeNiro), Family Guy, The Flintstones, The Stark family (Game of Thrones), Grey Gardens Little and Big Eddie, Lancaster family Game of Thrones, King Henry VIII and his children Mary Edward and Elizabeth, Happy Days family, Henry VII’s family, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Indiana Jones and Sean Connery his father), The Incredibles, The Jetson’s, JFK’s family, Kramer vs Kramer, The Kardashians, Kath and Kim’s family, Lion Witch and the Wardrobe siblings, The Lost Boys (Corey Haims family), The Lovely Bones family, Marie Antoinette & Louis and their kids, The Munster’s, Marley and Me family, Romanov family (Nicholas II & Alexander and their kids), National Lampoons Christmas Vacation family, Not without my daughter Betty and her daughter, The Omen family, The Osbourne’s.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Addam’s Family

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation family

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

"All in the Family" and "Married With Children."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Fresh Prince and Simpson

• susan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

My family is my favourite family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.