Why are people more accepting of good looking people and less accepting of ugly looking people?

I am a girl and I met this guy I met recentlly and him and I follow each other on Instagram I have multiple Instagram accounts and under a fake account I sent him a follow request with a conventionally pretty girl as the profile picture and he accepted it. From another fake Instagram account I also sent him... show more I am a girl and I met this guy I met recentlly and him and I follow each other on Instagram

I have multiple Instagram accounts and under a fake account I sent him a follow request with a conventionally pretty girl as the profile picture and he accepted it.

From another fake Instagram account I also sent him another follow request with an ugly girl as the profile picture and he declined it.

I did this because I wanted to test if he was shallow or not.
I assume now he probably is like a lot of other people