Christians; Why do you believe that a god exist?

After answering this question check back later. If you answer seriously- and perhaps uniquely if I get duplicate answers- then I will respond to you by updating the question.
Update: Christian Sinner: Funny you say that. I ask this question weekly with positive results. Anyway. I hope you know that the bible was written by man- not god- and that any citing from it is null in my eyes as evidence. Also, "Bisexual Christian," You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an... show more Christian Sinner:
Funny you say that. I ask this question weekly with positive results. Anyway. I hope you know that the bible was written by man- not god- and that any citing from it is null in my eyes as evidence. Also, "Bisexual Christian,"

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
Update 2: 2Followhim: This is the longest answer I've ever received in that I could not tell if you were legitimately for god or not. Maybe English isn't your first... or second... seventh... Whatever. Evolution seems less logical to you then god just perfectly, completely, and accurately creating the first modern... show more 2Followhim:
This is the longest answer I've ever received in that I could not tell if you were legitimately for god or not. Maybe English isn't your first... or second... seventh... Whatever.

Evolution seems less logical to you then god just perfectly, completely, and accurately creating the first modern humans: Adam and Eve out of dust? No, "Wow, god created Adam and the universe out of nothing! Hm, but I wonder why he just used Adam's rib to make Eve and not more nothing."

Okay.
Update 3: 2Followhim(2): You updated your answer, so i'll update mine as well. Please, get some help. Your nonsensical ramblings sound like you are in some dire need of a straitjacket.
Update 4: Snowbird: Oh, I desperately wish that these updates had more characters. Your existence as a whole means nothing to me. I do not care about you. Likewise, I do not care how you feel about me. My purpose on here is to gather information- Any information as to who I am personally is of no importance or relevance to... show more Snowbird:
Oh, I desperately wish that these updates had more characters. Your existence as a whole means nothing to me. I do not care about you. Likewise, I do not care how you feel about me. My purpose on here is to gather information- Any information as to who I am personally is of no importance or relevance to that subject. These other "Anonymous folk" you speak of are all likely me. And in none of my other post have I forced you to tell me anything. You're fed up with answering? Then don't.
Update 5: Tristen: It is interesting that you went backwards down the trail of intellect; Starting Secular and moving yourself back 200 years. Thank goodness though that YOU of all people found the answer though. You didn't explain how or why in your answer, essentially only talking about your study of stuff and things.... show more Tristen:
It is interesting that you went backwards down the trail of intellect; Starting Secular and moving yourself back 200 years. Thank goodness though that YOU of all people found the answer though. You didn't explain how or why in your answer, essentially only talking about your study of stuff and things. So, if you would update your answer and share with us your research, I would be more than happy to tear you a new one.
Update 6: Honestly: Every time someone gives me the mumbo jumbo of "dude, I, like, sat there. And it came to me, man. He whispered and I heard it. God, man. Dude." You sound like lunatics in need of medication. "How does the group of equal cells decide which ones and how many will become which?" How? I... show more Honestly:
Every time someone gives me the mumbo jumbo of "dude, I, like, sat there. And it came to me, man. He whispered and I heard it. God, man. Dude." You sound like lunatics in need of medication.

"How does the group of equal cells decide which ones and how many will become which?" How? I wonder. It's not like scientist have tested and found how this happens and detailed reports of it. DNA, RNA, what? That would be absolutely ridiculous.

Indoctrination: 1
Logic and Reason: 0

Checkmate.
Update 7: Annsan_In_Him: "Written record of god's..." I presume you mean the bible. A book not written by god but by a group of horny old men. Null as evidence. "We look at the son of god" I presume you mean Jesus. Who was the son of god- but also god himself- but it wasn't god. And he came and... show more Annsan_In_Him:
"Written record of god's..." I presume you mean the bible. A book not written by god but by a group of horny old men. Null as evidence.
"We look at the son of god" I presume you mean Jesus. Who was the son of god- but also god himself- but it wasn't god. And he came and died for our sins. Except he didn't because he came back to life ruining the sacrifice. And he didn't get us out of any mess, he dipped and left ZERO record. Even if "Jesus" the man existed, he wasn't sent by god.