Looking for this creepy painting.?

So I'm going to attempt to describe this painting as best I can, and hopefully someone out there has better luck finding this thing than me. I found this painting in a Reddit or Ifunny post a couple years ago, with the description saying that people couldn't look at this painting for long, because it... show more So I'm going to attempt to describe this painting as best I can, and hopefully someone out there has better luck finding this thing than me.

I found this painting in a Reddit or Ifunny post a couple years ago, with the description saying that people couldn't look at this painting for long, because it would cause anxiety.

The painting in question was of a woman, a young blonde woman. She is smiling, but not looking directly at the viewer. She is looking either completely to the right, or slightly to the right of the viewer, almost like shes looking at something behind the person. She also (from what I can remember) is wearing older clothing, like colonial era clothing. I don't really know how to describe it better than that, it is an odd painting and is kind of haunting in a way, but I can't seem to find the damn thing anymore.
I appreciate any help you guys can give. Have a good one.