promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

Will my husband love me when i age? Or leave me like they all i do?

I eat very very healthy, exercise, etc.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not if you give him something to stay with you other than the way you look. Most men don't leave, because they truly care about their wife. So make him truly care about you by becoming (or remaining) his best friend. And a good place to start is by loving yourself, in spite of your imperfections.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Lol nah. Look at Melania Trump she's amazing

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

I’m a CNA. I work with seniors. Most of my patients are married for over 50 years and they all love each other tremendously. In fact, most of the time when 1 of them died, the partner dies soon after, the reasons is unknown by science, but people think is because they love so much they cannot live without each other. Don’t worry, there’s more chances you’ll growth old with your better half than by yourself.

• 2 years ago

How many other husbands have left you so far? You could always test your husband by contacting a special effects artist and have them project what you will look like in 40 years and then have them make you up like that. You can then ask your husband to meet you at your favorite restaurant and then surprise him with your new look.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

That's a question only he can answer.... If he treats you like a queen now i'm sure he will later on.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

he can love you but still want sex with a younger woman , females just can't get their head around that

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 years agoReport

Depends on the man
      Even if he's old he probably couldn't get it up or satisfy a 19 year old if he tried lol

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

depends on who your husband is

• 2 years ago

That's impossible for anybody on here to say.

• 2 years ago

i mean, hes your husband. you both are gonna grow old together. but ask him i guess

• 2 years ago

I am 20 btw.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.