Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

Will my husband love me when i age? Or leave me like they all i do?

I eat very very healthy, exercise, etc.

Favorite Answer

Not if you give him something to stay with you other than the way you look. Most men don't leave, because they truly care about their wife. So make him truly care about you by becoming (or remaining) his best friend. And a good place to start is by loving yourself, in spite of your imperfections.

Lol nah. Look at Melania Trump she's amazing

I’m a CNA. I work with seniors. Most of my patients are married for over 50 years and they all love each other tremendously. In fact, most of the time when 1 of them died, the partner dies soon after, the reasons is unknown by science, but people think is because they love so much they cannot live without each other. Don’t worry, there’s more chances you’ll growth old with your better half than by yourself.

How many other husbands have left you so far? You could always test your husband by contacting a special effects artist and have them project what you will look like in 40 years and then have them make you up like that. You can then ask your husband to meet you at your favorite restaurant and then surprise him with your new look.

That's a question only he can answer.... If he treats you like a queen now i'm sure he will later on.

he can love you but still want sex with a younger woman , females just can't get their head around that

• 2 years agoReport

Depends on the man
      Even if he's old he probably couldn't get it up or satisfy a 19 year old if he tried lol

depends on who your husband is

That's impossible for anybody on here to say.

i mean, hes your husband. you both are gonna grow old together. but ask him i guess

I am 20 btw.