I have material items but I feel like Ive gain nothing from it. What can I do to find fulfillment in life?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Have meaningful positive experiences and relationships with other people, which generally means having compassion and giving at least as much as you receive in return. .

• 1 year ago

Material items have no lasting value, they only provide instant gratification. There are basic principles that give everlasting fullfullment. I've Attached a article that discusses 7 principles that bring true fullfillment in life. The principles discussed are: Contentment, generosity, physical health and resilience, love, forgiveness and purpose in life.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/awake...

1 year ago

You can read your religious books-perhaps they can show you the right path or you could just engage yourself in the all the good things of life...

• dj
    1 year ago

Travel and see how other people in different cultures live their lives

• 1 year ago

Du all the good you can for others.

• 1 year ago

Volunteer at a hospital and prison (Mt 25:36).

• 1 year ago

Give them to charity and start again Justin, this will give you two new avenues to pursue.

• 1 year ago

Eccl. 12:13, 1 Chron. 16:29

1 year ago

What do you enjoy doing? What makes you smile and forget about everything except what you are doing at that moment?

That's when you'll find fulfillment.

1 year ago

Do you already smoke cigarettes?