I'm finally free after being grounded for a year! How should I celebrate?

I failed 3 classes in my second semester of my Sophomore year so my mom made me take summer school. And I failed that too because I was late everyday and got 6 tardies (which count as absences) so I was grounded for the remainder of the summer. I wasn't even allowed on a family trip to Arizona so I decided to... show more I failed 3 classes in my second semester of my Sophomore year so my mom made me take summer school. And I failed that too because I was late everyday and got 6 tardies (which count as absences) so I was grounded for the remainder of the summer. I wasn't even allowed on a family trip to Arizona so I decided to get back at them by spending $1,000 dollars on fantasy sports. Well my mom checked her credit card and realized she was missing $1,000 dollars from her credit card and she confronted me and I confessed to her that I stole $1,000 dollars and my mom lost it at me and told me I was grounded for a year

After school I went straight to my room, only came out for my two meals a day and my bathroom break. (After that I had to use a bottle)

Summer was so hard and boring. I couldn’t leave my room to see any of my family during our reunion And my family wasn’t allowed to come up to see me. I cried a lot. In July my mom found my question on yahoo answers and she moved me to the garage and I had to sleep on the bare garage floor with nothing and had to stay in THERE for a month. I wasn’t allowed on the vacation this year either. They locked me in the garage and Put Sandwiches in the fridge and put a camera in the garage to make sure I only ate two a day. When they got back she made my sibling tell me about all the fun I missed out on
Update: Now I am finally ungrounded. Well not totally. I got my laptop and phone back but I’m only limited to 2 hours a day on it and she also blocked websites like youtube, twitter, and facebook and she deactivated my steam account. I’m still only allowed one helping of food each meal. My mom gave me my bedroom door back... show more Now I am finally ungrounded. Well not totally. I got my laptop and phone back but I’m only limited to 2 hours a day on it and she also blocked websites like youtube, twitter, and facebook and she deactivated my steam account. I’m still only allowed one helping of food each meal. My mom gave me my bedroom door back but she removed the lock.
Update 2: I don’t know how to celebrate now since I’m not fully ungrounded and I don’t know if I ever will be. My mom said I haven’t learned my lesson yet and if I try to tell her I have she will threaten to ground me for another year. So what do you think I should do?
Update 3: Last October my mom grounded me for a whole year