Well pump has power at the pressure switch and power at control box, but still no water? I have the typical well and pump, not sure of depth?

Update: Having problems with my water. I have the typical water well and pump, not sure how deep the well is. I am getting power to the control box and power at the pressure switch. When i tried to reset my control box (button underneath) the first time it clicked, but still no water. Checked and reset all breakers... show more Having problems with my water. I have the typical water well and pump, not sure how deep the well is. I am getting power to the control box and power at the pressure switch. When i tried to reset my control box (button underneath) the first time it clicked, but still no water. Checked and reset all breakers without success. Any ideas??