Did Trump realize he copied four parts of the ACA into his Plan to Reduce Drug Prices - American Patients First?

When Republicans and Trump criticise the ACA, they only talk about Title I of 10 Titles. They do not talk about the other 9 titles, and yet they want all 10 titles repealed. Title I is debatable, in that it helps people with pre-existing conditions, but in many cases causes higher premiums and deductibles (Not... show more When Republicans and Trump criticise the ACA, they only talk about Title I of 10 Titles. They do not talk about the other 9 titles, and yet they want all 10 titles repealed.

Title I is debatable, in that it helps people with pre-existing conditions, but in many cases causes higher premiums and deductibles (Not always but in many cases.)

Trumps Plan Includes

1) Biosimilars - These are like generics and will help lower drug prices Title VII of the ACA

2) Reducing Medicare Part D Out of Pocket Costs Title III of the ACA

3) Increasing Transparency - knowing what the charges will be for services before you agree to them Title IV of the ACA

4) Value Based Purchasing- Paying more for healthcare that makes the patient better, and paying less for healthcare that does not make the patient better Title III. of the ACA