Do you think I smell? HELP!?

I m from Philippines, and I am not using deodorant since I was born since my mom wouldn t let me. She said my underarms would be dependent on the deodorant, and I would smell if don t put it on. So, she did not let me use a deodorant, and I did not have any problems with it (I did not smell) until now. I feel... show more I m from Philippines, and I am not using deodorant since I was born since my mom wouldn t let me. She said my underarms would be dependent on the deodorant, and I would smell if don t put it on. So, she did not let me use a deodorant, and I did not have any problems with it (I did not smell) until now.

I feel that my classmates are talking behind my back about me having a B.O, bad smell, or something. That s why I became conscious. Whenever I arrive home from going out, I smell my clothes and look for signs of b.o. But I smell nothing. My clothes actually smell sweet. A mix of my perfume and fabric conditioner. I also smell my underarms, but no smell. I have also asked my mom to smell my clothes, and armpits but she doesnt smell anything too. (she doesnt wash my clothes, btw) she said my dad and aunt arent using any deos too and they dont smell. I dont know what else to do. Im afraid that i smell, and i dont even know about it. Do you think i smell? : (((