The company i work at practices nepotism to the extreme, what can i do?

I am 27yo and work in this big restaurant chain in our country. Recently the CEO's son who does no work every day but listen to music, eat lunch with the office ladies and watch youtube videos in his corner Office, told me he likes the title of VP of Special Projects and then asked his dad to give him the... show more I am 27yo and work in this big restaurant chain in our country. Recently the CEO's son who does no work every day but listen to music, eat lunch with the office ladies and watch youtube videos in his corner Office, told me he likes the title of VP of Special Projects and then asked his dad to give him the title, his dad agreed without hesitation and made him the VP of an empty department. What does special projects even mean? This "VP of Special Projects" also hired his girlfriend to be his personal assistant, WTH??

Now I know this company belongs to his family and he can play as much as he wants. But I find this unethical, unprofessional, and downright unfair. Can't anyone do something about this? I hate him so much, that wastrel is in the corner office doing nothing while I'm still stuck in my cubicle?! What should i do?