My daughter in law doesnt do anything in the house like washing clothes or loading the diswasher or dust or mop the floor or clean the?

Bathroom and she only works certain days for 3 hours at old navy.she doesnt want to feed her 9 month old baby son all she wants to do is play her internet game or watch tv or read her sex stories on her phone i live with them i clean the apartment or my son who works 50 hrs a week cleans the apartment and cooks... show more Bathroom and she only works certain days for 3 hours at old navy.she doesnt want to feed her 9 month old baby son all she wants to do is play her internet game or watch tv or read her sex stories on her phone i live with them i clean the apartment or my son who works 50 hrs a week cleans the apartment and cooks also so do you think my son should throw her out and get a divorce.