what do you think of people who dress up for classes?

I really want to wear clothes like mini skirts and mini dresses but not in like a flashy way but in a cute way.. I really want to but no one in my class dresses really nicely? and i guess there is not really a point but it will make me feel so confident.. i only wear jeans and a blouse or tshirt.. it is so boring.. I do go to a art and design school.. but i dont know why no one is willing to dress up? lol

but i also do not want to look like im trying to impress people..

maybe it is just normal to wear casual clothes in class...?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Wear what you want. When you're wearing clothes that you like, you're expressing who you are through fashion. Who cares what everyone else is doing. Do it for you.

• 1 year ago

Its classy

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Do what you want :)

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think busty young girls with dogshit in the skull dress to show cleavage so they don't fail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Personally I think it gets annoying when people are always coming in heels, sparkly dresses and full blown makeup. I just don’t see the need for it and I think it’s a bit too much.

• 1 year ago

I am also the only to dress up in my class. It makes me feel better about myself! just wear it

• 1 year ago

Most people wear casual clothes to school because they have to get up early, and that means they’re probably tired and don’t feel like trying. I remember when I was in high school, I’d set out a cute outfit to wear, and more often than not I’d end up in jeans and a sweatshirt. I say wear whatever you want. As long as it’s appropriate for school, and fits the dress code it doesn’t seem problematic. For example, if you’re going to wear these mini skirts, make sure the back doesn’t fly up when you bend over, make sure shirts aren’t too low cut etc. But just so you know, people may stare. I don’t know why but whenever I go to the airport wearing heels, I get so many stares. Probably because everyone is wearing sweats or joggers. 😂😂

• kristy
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Part of art is expressing yourself. Wear what you would like and don’t worry about anyone else

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Has nothing to do with you wanting anything but attention. Start wearing that and you soon become the campus trash. There are places for such dress but not to classes.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

That's the new normal now. And mini skirts (even cute ones) would make you look like you really want sex badly.

• It's all about how you carry yourself. Some girls I went to school with wanted sex badly and it had nothing to do with how they dressed. It was how they carried themselves. A cute skirt does not determine who you are. Your character shows who you are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.