When is the best time to shop at Guitar Center?

Good evening all, I have been planning on purchasing a guitar from Guitar Center for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. Naturally, I was anticipating getting it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but I am not sure if that is actually the best time to shop from there. The guitar brand is Gretsch so I have noticed... show more Good evening all,

I have been planning on purchasing a guitar from Guitar Center for my boyfriend as a Christmas present. Naturally, I was anticipating getting it around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but I am not sure if that is actually the best time to shop from there. The guitar brand is Gretsch so I have noticed that a lot of the coupons I get emailed do not apply to this guitar. Any Guitar Center experts have any advice of when to shop and get the best deals?
Thank you in advance!
Update: Haha since I got "never" as an answer, I am now adding to my question: any good guitar store recommendations if Guitar Center is not your favorite?