Are eli manning, phillip rivers, or ben roethllisburger hall of fame caliber quarterbacks?

if you ask me I believe that in order to make the hall of fame you must be compared to the greats who came before and longevity shouldnt play such a huge factor.take earl campbell … earl campbell played for only 8 years out of those 8 years u can take 5 of his years and compare them to any 5 years of walter payton,... show more if you ask me I believe that in order to make the hall of fame you must be compared to the greats who came before and longevity shouldnt play such a huge factor.take earl campbell … earl campbell played for only 8 years out of those 8 years u can take 5 of his years and compare them to any 5 years of walter payton, barry sanders, emit smith, jim brown, ect career. but can u compare 5 years of big ben, phillip rivers, or eli years in the nfl to tom brady, payton manning, joe montana, john Elway, dan marino, brett favre, drew brees, ect?