Why is “Innocent until proven guilty” so hard to understand for some leftists?

• 1 year ago

Ask the same to the Trump supporters who routinely chant "Lock her up" at rallies

1 year ago

They are twisting hard to find a loophole. It was not a trial but that standard still applies. If someone makes an accusation that cannot be corroborated then the accused should be assumed innocent

1 year ago

.223

Source(s):

.....I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander.

During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union.

I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration.....

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

Answer the question, please!

1 year ago

it wasn't a trial retardo

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

It was in effect. Mindless lunatic leftists will consider him guilty forever, and he cannot prove his innocence to them.

• Mike L
    1 year ago

Your dude got confirmed by the smallest amount in history. Just be happy. Go grab some women after you get drunk or something. Sore winner much?

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

Trying to evade the issue I see. Why do you refuse to accept the principle of innocent until proven guilty. To you, he can neve be proven innocent.

1 year ago

If you were hiring a fry cook and he has three accusations of rape and sexual assault, then he cries when you ask how much he drinks and he said, "how much do you drink?" would you hire him? I am not even mentioning all of the provable lies he told during the interview which is perjury.

Source(s): Cuckservatives are trying to conflate a job interview with a trial. Next year they will see what a real trial is. Why am I explaining this to you? I see you are a Russian troll.
  • 1 year ago

What is so hard to understand about "in a court of law"?

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

Marsel-Duchamp raped me when I was age 9. You are guilty and cannot be proven innocent by your own standards.

• Why is "not a criminal prosecution" so hard to understand for the GOPers?

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

Why do so many Democraps evade the issue. In their beliefs, he is guilty and cannot be proven innocent.

1 year ago

their minds are already made-up, don't bother them with the facts ......................

• 1 year ago

LOLOL! We're not ready to listen to 'innocent until proven guilty' lectures from Republicans who accused The Clintons and Obama of every crime they could think of, and then repeated the accusations over and over for years as if they'd been proven.

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

You are comparing apples and oranges. There is evidence against your pets but none against the people you dislike and wish were guilty.