what are the atheists going to say to god on judgement day?

"Ok, I was wrong. I have some questions, you sack of ****..."

You didn't give us any proof. While those who believed you also didn't provide any.

• ?

They'll probably beg for another chance as they kneel at Christs feet.

I asked atheists how does Darwin explain that gorillas have no boobs while black women have gigantic ones?

They didn't have a clue. So, if they were speechless confronting me, do you honestly think they'll be able to say a word to God?

I don't know but I concern myself more with what I am going to say to God Almighty on Judgement Day. Atheists don't believe there is a God in heaven, but they won't have any choice in the end - at the Name of Jesus, EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

That won't be difficult for us Christians because I know Jesus Christ is Lord and King of Kings, but I suppose atheists will be in shock and will be the ones grinding their teeth and cursing.

that they dont believe in god smh

dindunuffin

GOD? why the deceptive ways and no direct communication with me ?

the creative message sent by hearsay and not direct to me was confusing at best ,,, wars fought between nations over it

I staid to facts and truth and live a moral life as the gold standards not because humans threatens me with hell and damnation

the human lies (mythology) of first sin make no sense why good people suffer because god created the temptation of sin and opportunity for that

----------------------------------------

RELIGION is good because it helps the weak feel comfort in the face of fear and the unknowable -- it does not have to be fact the help the weak of mind

• Robin

everybody will be judged when judgment day comes think about that

The Order went out to Test every single item that eh Atheists had used/claimed as their proofs. These tests took years. It was in 2007 when ALL were finished and science had discovered that ALL that the Atheists had used are Fakes! Take their "Ape to caveman" belief. The Apes did have their own fossils, yet not one tested to be any older than six thousand years! All of the other animals to the caveman were Discovered to be made mostly with New BONES from already known of animals! BONES so new most still have dried blood in them! Of what fossils they had used, not one dated/tested to be more then six thousand years!~ Not one BONE or fossil came from any of these fake animals of the Atheists! After these discoveries, a Federal LAW was passed that requires ALL Atheism removed form ALL public schools! And ALL of the Confirmed History in the Bible in now Required to be taught in all pubIic schooIs!

ll