Where can I buy a gas bbq in Bangkok? Needs to be outdoor, prefer stainless shell.?

Update: Unfortunately actually doing that research (which one of the two of us actually did Billybean) quickly comes to the result that a number of the options found actually all lead back to the same place in Bangkok. Several start with good options and prices on overseas websites, but then the location for the Bangkok... show more Unfortunately actually doing that research (which one of the two of us actually did Billybean) quickly comes to the result that a number of the options found actually all lead back to the same place in Bangkok. Several start with good options and prices on overseas websites, but then the location for the Bangkok retailer is that same place (with the marked up prices). I visited that shop twice last week, nice enough people but in reality limited options and very high prices.