Can I get in trouble for calling myself a "Neanderthal" while making a face similar to an ape on social media?

I'm a Caucasian man and I can make a face similar to an ape. I thought it would be funny if I called myself a Neanderthal while making this face on social media.. but I'm worried that it might be misconstrued somehow into me making fun of minorities or specifically black people. The thing is, Europeans... show more I'm a Caucasian man and I can make a face similar to an ape. I thought it would be funny if I called myself a Neanderthal while making this face on social media.. but I'm worried that it might be misconstrued somehow into me making fun of minorities or specifically black people. The thing is, Europeans have the most Neanderthal DNA so.. I think it's okay, but then again somebody might just want to use it against me regardless of whether they believe I have ill intent or not.