promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I have a fetish for woman dressing up as Alice in Wonderland. I’m only attracted to grown women doing it though. Am I a screwed-up person?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Suzy Q
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Go on Google Images. Type 'Alice in Wonderland costume women'. Notice how many costumes are obviously meant to be sexy?

Your fantasy is not screwed-up, weird, or even particularly uncommon. Sexy Alice is right up there with other mainstream fantasies like naughty nurse and hot lady cop.

And by the way, the word 'fetish' is highly overused. A fetish is not just a fantasy or preference you're worried might be a little odd. It's not a fetish unless you're actually unable to get aroused unless you see a woman dressed like Alice in Wonderland.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

You have a perfectly normal fantasy ,but make sure that you find a female who is actually interested in this fantasy which is doubtful nowadays.

• 2 years ago

No, its just a fetish.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Naw, everyone has a fetish or two. It can lead up to some hot sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tommy
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Maybe.

• 2 years ago

Sounds to me like a harmless fantasy Don't stray over the boundary though. Good luck.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No, not screwed up. It sounds like fun. That's fantasy and not messed up in any way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.