Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I have a fetish for woman dressing up as Alice in Wonderland. I’m only attracted to grown women doing it though. Am I a screwed-up person?

• Suzy Q
    Favorite Answer

Go on Google Images. Type 'Alice in Wonderland costume women'. Notice how many costumes are obviously meant to be sexy?

Your fantasy is not screwed-up, weird, or even particularly uncommon. Sexy Alice is right up there with other mainstream fantasies like naughty nurse and hot lady cop.

And by the way, the word 'fetish' is highly overused. A fetish is not just a fantasy or preference you're worried might be a little odd. It's not a fetish unless you're actually unable to get aroused unless you see a woman dressed like Alice in Wonderland.

You have a perfectly normal fantasy ,but make sure that you find a female who is actually interested in this fantasy which is doubtful nowadays.

No, its just a fetish.

• kristy

Naw, everyone has a fetish or two. It can lead up to some hot sex

• Tommy

Maybe.

Sounds to me like a harmless fantasy Don't stray over the boundary though. Good luck.

• mokrie

No, not screwed up. It sounds like fun. That's fantasy and not messed up in any way.