Has anyone ever took amoxicillin after knowing they were allergic to penniclin and ended up be okay with the amoxicillin?

I’ve taken amoxicillin before and was perfectly fine.. recently I took penniclin and had an allergic reaction to it (Broken out in hives).My dentist just gave me a prescription for amoxicillin, knowing I had the allergic reaction to penniclin, she thinks I should be ok since I’ve taken before just fine. The... show more I’ve taken amoxicillin before and was perfectly fine.. recently I took penniclin and had an allergic reaction to it (Broken out in hives).My dentist just gave me a prescription for amoxicillin, knowing I had the allergic reaction to penniclin, she thinks I should be ok since I’ve taken before just fine. The pharmacist was a little iffy about it but told me I might be ok to take it. I’m just trying to get more opinions on it.