What is the time line of the Universe?
- ob1knobLv 71 year agoFavorite Answer
- colloquially "The Big bang"
10^-6 s (one-millionth of second)
- protons, neutrons, antiprotons, and antineutrons
- annihilation of antiprotons and anti-neutrons
a few minutes
- deuterium and helium nuclei (along with remaining protons aka hydrogen nuclei)
- electrons and nuclei merge into atoms (mostly hydrogen)
- universe becomes transparent
- photons can travel: first light
15 million years
- prebiotic compounds
500 million years
- first stars and galaxies
9 billion years
- formation of the Solar System, including Earth
- immediately after (a few hundreds of millions of years): early life on Earth
13.7 billion years
- Georges Lucas releases first Star Wars movie.
- MELONSLv 71 year ago
timeline mass and energy
- goringLv 61 year ago
We all have the same time line in the Universe
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Ronald 7Lv 71 year ago
This is the Age of Aquarius
- bubbyLv 61 year ago
If you think of the universe as just matter then always been and always will be.
- ?Lv 41 year ago
Google it. Plenty of graphics, take your choice.
- somegLv 61 year ago
More than 100 years.