What you think would be the ending of Game Of Thrones?

• Tina
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Alice will wake up and find it was all a dream.

• chorle
    1 year ago

I am not sure but wouldn't be surprised if Brandon Sanderson wrote it

• 1 year ago

They all live happily ever after

• Andrew
    1 year ago

I'd like to see Sam become King of the Seven Kingdoms, but the likelihood of that is practically nil. Knowing Martin, all of the major players vying for the Iron Throne will be dead by the end of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" saga. And while I lean heavily towards a bleak - or at the minimum, an open-ended conclusion with no more than a faint glimmer of hope, I think all things considered the ending will be fairly anti-climactic and disappointing. I mean, those of us who have slogged through tens of thousands of pages to get to the end will have very different expectations from people who are familiar with a television programme that leaves out whole swathes of the story and tailors character arcs and sub-plots to suit its own ends. It's never about what's good and decent and right, what's honorable or ethical or logical when it comes to sprawling epics like Martin's. There's no ending that would satisfy everyone. Though my own personal theory is that if the Army of the Dead is not defeated definitively, there are still places in Martin's created universe where the survivors could hope to escape from their approach, if only temporarily. It's incredible that probably three quarters of the universe in which "A Song of Ice and Fire" unfolds is practically unknown to all of the characters who narrate the component novels. And the dead have not reached those places, so that would be an interesting way for it to end. Just my two cents.

• Teva
    1 year ago

Who gives a f*ck?

1 year ago

I think that Walter White will travel through a worm hole to Game of Thrones