Today I got a ticket for not paying a ticket fare on the light rail. Now I have to go to court. What do I do? So nervous?

Today I got a ticket for not paying a ticket fare for the light rail. But the thing is I pre bought my tickets before so all I have to do is stamp them. Apparently one of my old tickets got mixed up with my new ones and I accidentally stamped the old ticket. I told the security guy it was an accident. Now I have to... show more Today I got a ticket for not paying a ticket fare for the light rail. But the thing is I pre bought my tickets before so all I have to do is stamp them. Apparently one of my old tickets got mixed up with my new ones and I accidentally stamped the old ticket. I told the security guy it was an accident. Now I have to go to court. I’m so scared and this is my first time this is happening. What should I do?