My boyfriend laughed as I wore his clothes. Why was he so childish instead of being all romantic like in movies?

Please do not laugh I am a really inexperienced girl. I stayed at his place bc his parents are away for like 2 weeks and when we got home we were both wet because of the rain and we hadn't any umbrella with us. He gave me his clothes and waited outside of the room for me to put it on. I said: promise me you... show more Please do not laugh I am a really inexperienced girl. I stayed at his place bc his parents are away for like 2 weeks and when we got home we were both wet because of the rain and we hadn't any umbrella with us. He gave me his clothes and waited outside of the room for me to put it on. I said: promise me you won't laugh. He said ok I promise. Just 2 seconds after he started laughing like I never seen him before, he's usually a kinda serious type of guy. I got that I was silly in his clothes, he's like 20 cm taller and his clothes were too baggy for me I had to sew his trousers otherwise they would fall off. He also dried my hair with a towel and told me that I should take better care of myself otherwise I'd get sick. Anyway, he made dinner and he didn't want me to help because, according to him, I didn't cut the vegetables right and I could risk my fingers. Anyway after dinner we laid on the couch and I put my head on his chest while we were watching tv, I kissed his chest and he kissed my forehead but only once. Then I fell asleep and I suddenly woke up because he told me to go to his bedroom, and he would sleep on the couch. I have heard of guys pushing for sex or making out and he just told me to sleep in his room, I find that so sweet but strange. Didn't he want me at all? The day after he went to work, and when he came back he kissed me again on my forehead and told me not to eat all the chocolate in one day. I found that silly. Does he think I'm still a child?