I have a date with an unreal girl but I have no sexual experience?

Hey I’m 19 and I asked out a really hot girl who I’d had my eye on for a little while. She’s genuinely funny and interesting but also quite popular and very attractive. I was super confident and I can be but the truth is I have absolutely zero experience with women. Physically at least. I haven’t even kissed a... show more Hey I’m 19 and I asked out a really hot girl who I’d had my eye on for a little while. She’s genuinely funny and interesting but also quite popular and very attractive.

I was super confident and I can be but the truth is I have absolutely zero experience with women. Physically at least. I haven’t even kissed a girl. It makes me a little self conscious cause I don’t wanna ace a date and then not be able to even kiss, let alone have sex down the line. It may never get to that I understand but I go in optimistically. The reason I’ve never had any experience with girls is cause I’ve been quite picky. I’ve been rejected a couple times but at this moment of my life I don’t have to settle. I pursue girls I’m interested in and finally have a date with one. But super self conscious about this. What should I do to calm my nerves?