I dumped my bf because he got a dog and they make me really sick, said I was bitching when I complained about my allergy, right or wrong?

Dated 3 months. Did a lot for him including bought him a phone. Once he moved out his parents he changed and wasn’t as nice. We only see each other 2 times a week. I casually mentioned I’m allergic to dogs, he still bought one. I got sick with allergies, swollen throat and all that. He didn’t pay any attention to... show more Dated 3 months. Did a lot for him including bought him a phone. Once he moved out his parents he changed and wasn’t as nice. We only see each other 2 times a week. I casually mentioned I’m allergic to dogs, he still bought one. I got sick with allergies, swollen throat and all that. He didn’t pay any attention to me so I complained my weekend was ruined. Went home and texted him I was upset and he ranted at me saying I was a baby that I knew he was gonna get a dog and he went out his way to buy a filter purifier for me.