Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 year ago

Why did Jimmie Johnson get eliminated?

Truex should be since he wrecked Jimmie

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

You Could Say That He Should Have Settled With Finishing Second At The Charlotte Roval,Yet,Instead,He Became A Little Bit Too Aggressive & It Wound Up Costing Him.

• 1 year ago

You are a moron.

• 1 year ago

knauss hasnt cheated well enough to contend

• 1 year ago

because he spun out on the last lap trying to pass the leader

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Um what happened was that Jimmie was making a hard last enough to pass Truex, went in too hard, spun out & caught Truex on the back end of his spin.

Either way Jimmie's points position was why he was eliminated. Nothing to do with the crash.

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If what you say is true, then why was Johnson the one called to the trailer?

• 1 year ago

Were you watching? Truex spun Johnson AFTER the race to display his displeasure for Johnson's reckless driving that knocked them both out of winning contention.

Johnson was eliminated because he, unlike Truex, was 13th in the standings, he would have finished higher if he had driven careful enough to not wreck in sight of the finish flag.

Truex wasn't eliminated because he, unlike Johnson, had enough season points to remain in contention, he won 4 races and had 17 top 5 finishes, Johnson had zero wins and 2 top 5's. Notice Truex was even ahead of Johnson in this race until Johnson short cutted the corner while sliding backwards into the race leader.

Jimmy was an excellent racer in his day, can't argue with 7 Cups, but his career is sunsetting. Truex is still on the rise.

Source(s): I'm a fan of Fan of Fords and anybody who wrecks the 18.
    • David V1 year agoReport

I am not fan of the fords, but I am fan of anyone who wrecks the 18

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Where is my Chinese food order?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

already hapened

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.