My mom constantly bring up death?

I'm 27 and my mother is 67, so I understand she's not getting any younger lol. As a senior its wise to have all affairs in order, but she constantly brings up death and her demise etc. We were having a convo about if I had children in near future, and she was giving advice like she KNEW for a fact she... show more I'm 27 and my mother is 67, so I understand she's not getting any younger lol. As a senior its wise to have all affairs in order, but she constantly brings up death and her demise etc. We were having a convo about if I had children in near future, and she was giving advice like she KNEW for a fact she wouldn't be around to see them.

I could see her saying 'I hope I'm still around to see my grandkids' but she talks like she won't be around at all and it made me upset thinking about how my dad passed when I was young and never will. She has no health issues, the doctor mentioned that she's in good health for her age. I know some actual elderly and terminally ill ppl who are living what's left of their lives to the fullest, yet she always talks like this?