Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Has Donald Trump made you leave the Republican party?

I used to be a Republican, but I left because I refuse to be in the same political party as Donald Trump.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Jesse
    Lv 5
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I’m not a fan of Trump and I don’t belong to a party. It’s pretty foolish to “be a part of a party” because you’d have to be pretty sychophantic, biased and unintelligent to agree with every single thing the party does. Unlike leftists I don’t care what Trump says, the emotional outrage leftists have to his sometimes bombastic flippant words is irrelevant in terms to policy and it’s a breath of fresh air to these politicians that put on a facade. I don’t think Trump is doing well with the economy or foreign policy like he claims, but I could never vote democrat. Leftists always try to infuse their own interpretations into people’s words and Trumps. Leftists are pathetic. They like big government, they like the establishment, they like globalism, they like oligarchical dynastic heavily currupt politicians, they’re against absolute free speech, they’re for censorship, they’re against law abiding gun owners, and they’re obsessed with race, gays, tranny’s and sexism. Crazy lunitics.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

the republican party is too left wing for me they have supported welfare for 7 decades

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I am a lifelong democrat.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yeah, don't you just hate the growing economy. Yuk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

thats thinking with your love for your country lol .. im always glad to see a moron move on myself ..

• 2 years ago

I left before the Donald came along. He is the end of a long line of craven power-grabbers and haters, and I just couldn't be part of that any more. This has been coming since Gingrich, is the result of the actions taken by republicans since Reagan. The change wasn't overnight and it wasn't simply Trump. He is them and they are him now. It was just a tiny step to end a longer journey.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No .

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You're a smart person. But that will go over like a turd in a punchbowl on yahoo answers.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Nope

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

im a registered republican since Reagan. im out

• 2 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.