Am I psychic or something else?

So recently, or for as long as I can remember, I have been able to do things with my mind, that effect my environment by just thinking about it. I have been able to influence the weather and to manipulate certain events in life to play out how i want them, or just willing something to go my way. To understand what... show more So recently, or for as long as I can remember, I have been able to do things with my mind, that effect my environment by just thinking about it. I have been able to influence the weather and to manipulate certain events in life to play out how i want them, or just willing something to go my way. To understand what i mean is hard, cause I m trying to express this as best as I can, so bear with me. I relate this ability to a book written by Stephen king, called Firestarter. In this book the father of the pyrokinetic little girl was able to push/manipulate; is what they called the ability to make people do stuff for him like a form of mind control. But my ability I m guessing is like forcing my will into the universe and universe granting my desire. But not as powerful I can only do these things on a low level so far i dont know how to push for wealth or real success just mundane every day things have worked so far. I meddle in people relationships, by pushing people to break up, or causing someone to get a lot of bad luck, and other things that I wont really go into detail about cause it s pointless to name everything. One other ability that I do is when I want to manipulate the weather I focus my gaze into the sky and focus on a particular type of weather condition. Since I live in san diego I have been trying to make it cooler. So I stare into the sky and think about colder weather and rain and project this feeling of being in rain and moisture and clouds covering all of socal into the sky, and I feel like I go into this state where I m just staring down the sky and projecting these feelings of the said weather conditions. When I did this it was really hot, and within the next day there was a significant cool down everywhere. I also notice that I can communicate with animals telepathically. Sometimes my neighbors dogs are irritating when I walk by them, and one time I told them to be quit in a loud booming authoritative voice but I projected it from my thoughts and they stopped completely. Now when I walk by, the dogs stare like acknowledging my presence, but dont bark at me anymore or not as much and if they do I give em a look and it becomes silent, one time one dog was just staring at me not even barking at all. I tried communicating with my pet dog as well and its seemed to respond to me in a way to let me know that it can understand me. I project my thoughts to it and everything and at this moment it was looking away from me, I asked her to look towrds me and at that very moment it did, all with out words. So I m scared I never played with a ouija board or made a contract with demons, or did anything satanic. So why do I have such a weird ability. I read somewhere that all humans are psychic, and we can all do these things. Is this true or am I crazy?
12 answers 12