Do I have leukemia?

I’m a 24 year old male I’ve been to the doctor twice last week I’ve had a fever everyday normally starting around 3 , it’s normally 99.3 to 100.0 degrees for the past 6 days it’s normally goes away after taking ibuprofen, I’ve also had a bad headache in my temple and forehead and behind my eyes , the doctor told me... show more I’m a 24 year old male I’ve been to the doctor twice last week I’ve had a fever everyday normally starting around 3 , it’s normally 99.3 to 100.0 degrees for the past 6 days it’s normally goes away after taking ibuprofen, I’ve also had a bad headache in my temple and forehead and behind my eyes , the doctor told me I might have a sinus infection he gave me antibiotics ive been taking them for 3 days but my symptoms haven’t gotten better , my lymph nodes haven’t been swollen , but I keep looking up low grade fever online and it comes back as leukemia and it’s sorta making me paranoid, I’d have other symptoms if I had leukemia right? , can a sinus infection cause a fever that long? Or am I over thinking this?
8 answers 8