Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 year ago

Do I have leukemia?

I’m a 24 year old male I’ve been to the doctor twice last week I’ve had a fever everyday normally starting around 3 , it’s normally 99.3 to 100.0 degrees for the past 6 days it’s normally goes away after taking ibuprofen, I’ve also had a bad headache in my temple and forehead and behind my eyes , the doctor told me I might have a sinus infection he gave me antibiotics ive been taking them for 3 days but my symptoms haven’t gotten better , my lymph nodes haven’t been swollen , but I keep looking up low grade fever online and it comes back as leukemia and it’s sorta making me paranoid, I’d have other symptoms if I had leukemia right? , can a sinus infection cause a fever that long? Or am I over thinking this?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

WHY in god's name would you think a fever and a headache means you have leukemia..? You are WAAAAAAAAAAAY over thinking this.

You probably have the flu or a really bad cold.

Or maybe it is a sinus infection. The reason certain infections get worse before they get better is because certain bacteria are what's called "endotoxic." Ectotoxic bacteria produce toxins on the outside of their bodies and they make you feel horrible, causing headaches and body aches and weakness. ENDOtoxic bacteria contain toxins inside of them. So when these bacteria die via antibiotics, you actually feel worse for a few days. Then once all the toxins exit your body via your urine, you'll feel much better.

Keep taking your antibiotics and drink a lot of water. If you're not better when the antibiotics are totally done, visit your doctor again.

1 year ago

Are you stupid? Go to a doctor don't ask random people online

• LAN
    1 year ago

No. You are still just a mentally ill drama seeker desperate for attention posting your psychotic neediness here over and over.

• 1 year ago

If hear hooves think horses not zebra (unless you're in some parts of Africa or a zoo in which case that might be reversed! :P )

The likelihood this is like a (sinus) infection or something. You need more time than 3 days....

• k w
    1 year ago

get a 2nd opinion from a specialist......

1 year ago

Seriously??? Do you have leukemia? Oh sure you do! I have studied your blood test results and they indicate you have leukemia with a life expectancy of 2 months. Good grief!!

• Jeff
    1 year ago

Does it run in your family? No

Over thinking. Take the full course of antibiotics. Use ibuprofen as needed stay hydrated. Change you pillow cases

• Mamie
    1 year ago

You're over-thinking this. lf you don't trust what your doctor says, go to another doctor and get a second opinion. No one on this website can diagnose you.