Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 1 year ago

Which wrestler, or person looks the best for their age?

A lot of people are saying Torrie Wilson looks better than she did in WCW, which was 20 years ago. She does look amazing, especially when she smiles; she has a glow to her. The Miz doesn't age either.

As for person, Andy On/Tien, the martial arts actor is 41, and looks like he could still be in his early 30's, or late 20's even. I hope I look that good, or even better when I'm 41.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Many people in wrestling(and even a lot of celebrities) look great for their age.

Many of the wrestlers who look younger than their age, great for their age, or both are: John Cena, Randy Orton, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Paige, Kairi Sane, Dakota Kai, T.J. Perkins, Becky Lynch, A.J. Styles, Tessa Blanchard, Mandy Rose, Alexa Bliss, Ricochet, Deonna Purazzo, Bayley, Johnny Gargano, Candice LeRae, Charlotte, and The Rock.

If you want me to dive deeper into this.....

Dakota, Kairi, Alexa, and T.J.P look like they can pass for teenagers(T.J Perkins is actually 34 years old)...

John Cena, Randy Orton, & A.J Styles look like they're 20 years younger than their actual age.....

Ricochet, Paige, & Tessa look a bit "older" but they look great for their age. Their bodies look well-developed.

Even The Rock looks great and he's almost 50 years old! He still looks like he's young & in great shape. I can definitely tell that he trains his body & mind very hard.

If you want me to talk about celebrities.....Will Smith is turning 50 on Tuesday.

He doesn't look like he's nearing that age AT ALL. This is a compliment from me.

• Spyro1 year agoReport

You are absolutely right with everything. You are a class act. Thank you for answering.

• 1 year ago

Torrie Wilson

1 year ago

Bull Nakano is 50 but could pass as a 30 year old.

• Mr. Yaw
      1 year agoReport

I saw recent pics of her, and you're right:
      https://media.proprofs.com/images/QM/user_images/2236918/1521767128.jpg