How come everyone hates celebrities accused of child molestation but everyone still loves Michael Jackson?

People argue that Michael Jackson was a genius at what he did. Well, so were/are the other accused individuals, arent' they? I'm not saying that it's right to agree with child molesters or automatically believe that they are guilty / innocent, but aren't we a little unfairly biased when it comes... show more People argue that Michael Jackson was a genius at what he did. Well, so were/are the other accused individuals, arent' they?

I'm not saying that it's right to agree with child molesters or automatically believe that they are guilty / innocent, but aren't we a little unfairly biased when it comes to certain celebrities?
Update: "There's debate as to whether or not the accusations are true." - That's very true, I just wish that more people thought that way instead of allowing one accusation to completely ruin someone's career.