Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 years ago

The more strength militaty power in ASIA - china or japan in 2018?

Be realistic !!

I do not mention the USA nor Aussie nor Canada nor EU

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

China. They've been wanting a piece of Japan's azz since the end of WW2.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Imperial Japan at its military height couldn't defeat China at its military nadir. I've met old timers who built their own flintlock muskets to fight the Japs with.

• 3 years ago

In the second world war Japan was unable to destroy the productive capacity of the US.

Over time the US could replace the ships and Japan was doomed.

Germany could not destroy the productive capacity of the allies. So the allies gradually destroyed the productive capacity of Germany until it could not produce sufficient to continue the war.

There is no prospect of destroying China's industry so its capability of furthering a war is immense.

It isn't what it has at the moment that counts. It is the ability to continue a war even in the face of attacks.

The relatively primitive parts of China serve as a bulwark.

Basically it is inconceivable for someone to win a war against a range of large states. War is only a means to subjugate the weak today.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

That's why you have FRIENDS !! Nothing can happen to Japan, because South Korea AND the U.S. would be in a couple of MINUTES ........................................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

As WMcW wrote, you can't ignore the US as Mutual Defense Treaties require the US to come to the aid of Japan in case of conflict. Additionally, AJ gave you the basic military comparisons between the PRC and Japan.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

China.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

ummm to be honest India is most powerful, i noticed china also feared my BOOM SHIVA strength and warrior Ancient Mind..

Ommm

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Japan is a lost DEFENSE COUNTRY today

China has many many nuclear weapons.. Japan does not..... Japan knows it well because China 2018 is not the same China of 1930

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.