im not sure which one but im certainly sure that its not B. help?
17. Which equation does NOT conform with the Law of conservation of Mass?
a. 2Al(l) + 3BaO(s) → Al2O3(s) + 3Ba(l)
b. CH4(g) + 2O2(g) → CO2(g) + 2H2O(g)
c. Cl2(g) + 2KBr(aq) → 2KCl(aq) + Br2(l)
d. 2 Na(s) + H2O(l) → 2 NaOH(s) + H2(g)
20. Which statement is true?
1. When two elements form a series, they have the same composition.
2. When two elements combine, there are always two compounds formed.
3. When two elements combine, the first element is twice as much as the second.
4. When two elements form a series of compounds, the ratios of the second element that combines with 1 g of the first element can be reduced into small whole numbers.
- 1 year agoBest Answer
The answer is d - on the LHS you have 2 hydrogen atoms but on the left there's 4.