How do I get rid rid of the annoying gay people in my community?

Update:

@iammclane

Thanks, great advice

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are going to grow into a frustrated, cranky old person if you don't realize something:

The gay people are not annoying. YOU are attributing your annoyance TO them. Thousands of people walk past those same gay people every day and THEY do NOT experience annoyance. The annoyance doesn't come from the gay people. It comes from inside YOU. It's YOURS. NOT theirs.

You could try everything that other people have tried when they attributed their annoyance to blacks, whites, Jews, poor people, etc. But in the end, unless you want to end up like Heinrich Himmler, James Earl Ray, Dylan Roof or John Allen Muhammad, you'd be better off to deal with your own feelings, and realize they aren't inflicted on you by others.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

If they really annoy you, simply ignore them. I happen to be annoyed by people who have tattoos and piercings, but I would never interfere with them nor their right to look weird.

• 2 years ago

You can't get rid of them if they aren't a threat to you but if you don't like them you should avoid them. I feel your pain.

Gays are nasty.

• 2 years ago

You can't. You have a choice:

* move somewhere else

* get to know some of them; maybe you won't be annoyed so easily

* stay away from them

* don't pay attention to them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Change your attitude, change your life.

Focusing on hate makes you hateful.

• Dave
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

What you have heard is untrue.

Giving guys oral sex will not suck the gay out of them - that could be where you are going wrong.

Maybe stop giving so many blówjobs?

• 2 years ago

You will never get rid of the Gay ™ 😈

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.