Can conservatives make up their mind about the world that they apparently know very little about?

We see many conservatives claim that China are evil and have "unfair" tariffs on the USA and are the USA's enemy or at least competitor. Then I find huge articles on conservative websites claiming that China is a US puppet state and the USA runs China and then claiming that US run China has... show more We see many conservatives claim that China are evil and have "unfair" tariffs on the USA and are the USA's enemy or at least competitor.

Then I find huge articles on conservative websites claiming that China is a US puppet state and the USA runs China and then claiming that US run China has prevented Russia from invading Europe. You know, since apparently now China and Russia are enemies according to this belief system.

When will you cons make up your mind? You can't have it both ways.

Either the USA runs China.

or

China is a self run country that is unfair to you and is a competitor.

You can't have it both ways, because of a little thing called logic.
Update: @Anonymous "As to trade deficits, they're OUR fault" Sorry but the US has a trade deficit with most country's it trades with. Do you understand that you can't force countries with less valuable currencies to waste their money on your overpriced products? The only way to even trade is to buy... show more @Anonymous
"As to trade deficits, they're OUR fault"

Sorry but the US has a trade deficit with most country's it trades with. Do you understand that you can't force countries with less valuable currencies to waste their money on your overpriced products?

The only way to even trade is to buy less from all export economies, or force them at gunpoint to buy overpriced American cars etc that they don't want.

You think that sounds fair or reasonable?
Update 2: @the Loop 12 Hippies So now you are claiming China is militarily a puppet state, but economically free? Dude, you just doubled down on some retarded nonsense there. There isn't even a US military base in China, also China fought off the USA in the Korean and Vietnamese war. You don't run China... show more @the Loop 12 Hippies

So now you are claiming China is militarily a puppet state, but economically free?
Dude, you just doubled down on some retarded nonsense there.

There isn't even a US military base in China, also China fought off the USA in the Korean and Vietnamese war.
You don't run China militarily you literal mental retard.
Do you know anything about the world around you? Clearly not.
Update 3: @thomas f Can you read retard? Where did I say that China being a US puppet is my belief? I clearly wrote that it's in hordes of conservatives articles on websites, this whole question is about the contradicting beliefs of conservatives. In case you haven't noticed. You need better reading comprehension. show more @thomas f
Can you read retard?
Where did I say that China being a US puppet is my belief?

I clearly wrote that it's in hordes of conservatives articles on websites, this whole question is about the contradicting beliefs of conservatives. In case you haven't noticed.
You need better reading comprehension.
Update 4: @Mark
Hordes of you do, otherwise there wouldn't be hundreds of retarded con articles claiming it and heaps of idiots agreeing with it.
Just because you personally don't agree with it, doesn't mean you represent all cons. You don't = we. Remember that.
Update 5: @Anonymous Do you not know how much the US profits from the wars in the middle east and oil? Yes, you can survive as an import economy and the US has been doing this for at least half a century. You are not a leading economist, you are a low IQ idiot who automatically thinks that trade deficit = bad. You don't... show more @Anonymous
Do you not know how much the US profits from the wars in the middle east and oil?
Yes, you can survive as an import economy and the US has been doing this for at least half a century.
You are not a leading economist, you are a low IQ idiot who automatically thinks that trade deficit = bad. You don't understand that world.
Update 6: @the Loop 12 Hippies It's pretty simple. My question is telling cons that it's illogical to call China a puppet state, then complain about what China does to the USA. You then reply with "You're confusing economic concerns with military dominance and position." If you typed this with no... show more @the Loop 12 Hippies
It's pretty simple.
My question is telling cons that it's illogical to call China a puppet state, then complain about what China does to the USA.

You then reply with "You're confusing economic concerns with military dominance and position."

If you typed this with no relevance at all to China being economically or militarily a puppet, then you just typed something which isn't even relevant to the entire question here.

Which makes you a bloody idiot.