Bf wants to finish in me !!?

I’ve been on birth control pill for a while now and I take it everyday at 12:30, I’m very on top of my game with that and I usually skip my period too(I know it’s bad to do that but imma do it anyways don’t lecture me lol). I had a guy accidentally finish inside me and bc of that I got BV! I heard a lot of women... show more I’ve been on birth control pill for a while now and I take it everyday at 12:30, I’m very on top of my game with that and I usually skip my period too(I know it’s bad to do that but imma do it anyways don’t lecture me lol). I had a guy accidentally finish inside me and bc of that I got BV! I heard a lot of women expirence this when a guy cums in u! I want to let my bf but I’m 1 scared of getting pregnant ugh and 2 I don’t want to get my BV back (basically semen throws off ur PH and u end up smelling like fish and burning, lmao fun right, I take daily probiotics to prevent it from reoccurring but still) any women with any tips? Should I just say screw it and let him? Should we do the dirty multiple time and the 3rd or 4th let him finish inside so it’s not too much semen? What is the likely hood of getting pregnant(taking alysena btw). I need help
4 answers 4