Has anyone who is a mother ever got on her boys for peeing on the toilet seat only to find that the boy got mad and fought back?

because I remember my mother talking about boys from time to time or overhearing her rather talk about boys when I was little the kind of stuff that s over generalizing stereotype and assuming the stuff like all boys with the toilet seat, all boys leave the bathroom messy all boys are rough and tumble Etc. And I... show more because I remember my mother talking about boys from time to time or overhearing her rather talk about boys when I was little the kind of stuff that s over generalizing stereotype and assuming the stuff like all boys with the toilet seat, all boys leave the bathroom messy all boys are rough and tumble Etc. And I remember hearing these and viewing them as what I now know to be stereotype and feeling depressed and sad about it. So has anyone ever recall this experience or at least know of somebody who has? It s just a basic question based on basic curiosity.