Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

If you heard Leonardo DiCaprio saying that I don't know how to cook, clean, fix the bed, do the laundry, and that I am a man what would you?

And if he said that my mother knows how to cook and my grandma knows how to cook and clean and every female in the world is well trained and marriage material what would you do? If he said that I am a lazy good for nothing girl and all I do is sleep all day what would you do? Would you think he is a payed messenger and agent by females to come and insult you? Would you say this back to him? I am proud to be a female. I have breasts and a vagina plus I get my period every month. I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, softball, dodge ball, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I am unpopular and I don't participate in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't participate in gymnastics. I don't participate in boxing. I don't participate in wrestling. I don't participate in track and field. I don't dress like a guy and I don't hang out with guys. I am very feminine.

• 1 year ago
    Best Answer

If Leonardo DiCaprio said anything to me, I'd say, "Whoa! Leonardo DiCaprio is saying something to me!"

1 year ago

My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah, I am a 26 year old Ghanaian female, and I am a good girl because I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I graduated High School and obtained a Diploma. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't wind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out of the crowd. I don't hang around bad friends. I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I am unpopular and I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. What is so cool about being popular anyways? Popular people aren't any better than me and you. They are human beings just like me and you. I am not materialistic and I wear what my parents can afford. I am content with what I have.

I am proud to be a female. I have breasts and a vagina plus I get my period every month. I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, softball, dodge ball, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I am unpopular and I don't participate in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't participate in gymnastics. I don't participate in boxing. I don't participate in wrestling. I don't participate in track and field. I don't like comic books. I don't play video games, I don't play online games, I don't play trivia or puzzle games, I don't play board games, I don't play card games. I don't dress like a guy and I don't hang out with guys. I prefer reading children's fairy tale storybooks, watching Disney Junior TV Shows, and listening to music on my phone. I am very feminine.

I am shy and I am afraid to dance in front of people. The reason is because I feel like all eyes are on me and I am being watched. It feels so uncomfortable. I am also afraid to perform, give a speech, and a presentation in front of multitudes or even a small number of people. I have stage fright so my body trembles uncontrollably, I have butterflies in my stomach, and my heart beats very fast. And because of this I make up excuses to hide behind the curtains, backstage, and in the restroom. I don't have confidence or courage. If only there was a way I could conquer my shyness and stage fright. What would be the audience's reaction? What if they criticize me or make fun of me? I don't want to make a mistake or make a fool of myself.

1 year ago

I'm not gay, i have 0 interest in him.