Is anybody making aftermarket strut mounts for old 80's cars, or is the only source typically the junkyard?

I've been looking around on the web and all I've seen are "strut mounting kits" (bushings, collars, washers, rubber bump stops, and a nut) but not the actual metal plate; strut mount, with three bolt holes that bolt onto the frame of the car, with one in the center that holds the top of the shock.... show more I've been looking around on the web and all I've seen are "strut mounting kits" (bushings, collars, washers, rubber bump stops, and a nut) but not the actual metal plate; strut mount, with three bolt holes that bolt onto the frame of the car, with one in the center that holds the top of the shock. So, does one have to obtain a whole 'nother car to get a pair of rear strut mounts?