Who’s the one hacking my emails?

Okay. First off, I was in a messy roommate situation and it was even physical and I have a restraining order against him . During the time this occurred, I was seeing a therapist and disclosed a lot of sensitive information. Most recently I put in a 30 day notice (lease month to month) and then moved two days later... show more Okay. First off, I was in a messy roommate situation and it was even physical and I have a restraining order against him . During the time this occurred, I was seeing a therapist and disclosed a lot of sensitive information. Most recently I put in a 30 day notice (lease month to month) and then moved two days later to another place, without finding a replacement. Back to my therapist, i opened up to her very well, but I’ve been seeing her for four months now and she hasn’t billed me. She said she there was an issue with one of my insurance companies, so I have her my secondary and she took the information.

Do you believe he’s hacking for revenge? Or she’s hacking because of possibly owing her???
1 answer 1