Going to loose my virginity to a 40 year old woman I met on Craigslist. Your thoughts?

I am 17 and I am going to loose my virginity to a 40 year old I met on Craigslist while her husband watches. So I heard about meeting people on Craigslist for sex. I decided to look. Soon I decided to make an ad. "17 looking to loose virginty". I got a lot of emails. Most didn t pan out. One has. She is... show more I am 17 and I am going to loose my virginity to a 40 year old I met on Craigslist while her husband watches.
So I heard about meeting people on Craigslist for sex. I decided to look. Soon I decided to make an ad. "17 looking to loose virginty". I got a lot of emails. Most didn t pan out. One has. She is 40, athletic, blonde and beautiful. She wants to take my virginity while her husband watches. They are going to pick me up from the local train station and drive me to their place. Where we will have sex and she will teach me how to please a woman. What do you think? Any thoughts no matter how weird or negative.