I got caught texting a another man because my boyfriend is an alcoholic. He said what I did was TEN TIMES WORST. Do you agree?

I love my bf but he does tend to have a problem with drinking. The past 2 and half years with him we have had problems with me finding bottles in the house secretly. He knows he shouldn't drink but he has these episodes once every 6 months were he tells me he is okay drinking Causal but I never believed him. We... show more I love my bf but he does tend to have a problem with drinking. The past 2 and half years with him we have had problems with me finding bottles in the house secretly. He knows he shouldn't drink but he has these episodes once every 6 months were he tells me he is okay drinking Causal but I never believed him. We have had the craziest fights due to drink

Beinging of this year I found two bottles in his jacket and I lost it. I felt so hurt. I love this man we are almost perfect but alcohol is are only issue. So with me feeling so hurt and back stabbed from him countless times. I decided to hit up a old “friend”

My friend really likes me and thinks I need to leave my bf because it's unhealthy what he is putting me through. I told him tho I need to help him tho so my friend stopped talking to me for about 3 months. He blocked me on social sites because he said it kills him seeing me when he can't have me. I still have his phone number but he told me " to do me. While he does his own thing."

I caved within 3 months and started talking to my friend again and of course got caught. My bf seen the text msg of us being really loving with eachother and said it hurt him but he still loves me but he said what I did cheating was MUCH WORST than his drinking..

I love my ex. I used to see him as my future. But now I can see a chance with my friend.. I’m so confused. They both want me and they said I need to decide what I want.