Would you go to church if you are too tired to even walk to the bus stop?

I had to run some errands today which caused me to walk for around 52 minutes which isn't a lot but I was sleep deprived and woke up a lot earlier than I wanted to because I had things to do. There are two churches available for nightly worship today - both require lots of walking - one is even worse cause I... show more I had to run some errands today which caused me to walk for around 52 minutes which isn't a lot but I was sleep deprived and woke up a lot earlier than I wanted to because I had things to do.

There are two churches available for nightly worship today - both require lots of walking - one is even worse cause I have to climb a hill to get there but there is a girl in the fellowship who is looking to hire somebody to work at her company and I think they would hire me because I have a reputation for being smart and I am one of the few people who can work the hours she listed.

The other church is my favourite church cause I learn so much there and the people are super nice but I don't know if I'm up for it - it requires a lot of walking and I don't know who will give me a ride home when I get back.