I confessed my feelings to someone, they said no but there's more to it. How do I get it out of my head?

I've stooped low enough to come here for this. So I confessed my feelings to someone, we've been friends for more than half a year now, and I decided to tell her. She said no, and that she wasn't ready for a relationship, and I was expecting her to delete all connection she with me but she said she... show more I've stooped low enough to come here for this.
So I confessed my feelings to someone, we've been friends for more than half a year now, and I decided to tell her. She said no, and that she wasn't ready for a relationship, and I was expecting her to delete all connection she with me but she said she still wanted us to be friends. I still tried a little bit, she tried to change the topic, I directly asked her and then she said stuff about "losing hope in love and having no emotions anymore" I still tried, shamelessly until I realized I was crossing some lines I shouldn't then I apologized, and that's that. But I still can't get it out of my head, I really want to be with her but there's no way for me to try any more, I know I need to respect her decision but I can't control my emotions. I just want her to say yes still. But I backed off. Wtf am I supposed to do now? I'm a nervous wreck, I've never been this way.