If I have a recording which clearly demonstrates that I have asked a certain person to stay away from me and not approach me again?

and they make further advances can I take this to student services and file a harassment claim. What other proof will I need?
Update: How can I do this without having to run around getting witness statements?
Update 2: I intend to let him know I am recording the conversation (s) so he can't say I tricked him.
4 answers 4