But in this day in age, everything has been getting out of control. with people saying there are more than two genders to?

saying your vagina or penis doesn't define your gender. I don't know maybe I am slow, but I would like to be enlightened on what's right in this situation instead of being called retarded and talked over. at school everyone, and I do mean everyone is buzzing about this 'guy' or this girl that... show more saying your vagina or penis doesn't define your gender. I don't know maybe I am slow, but I would like to be enlightened on what's right in this situation instead of being called retarded and talked over. at school everyone, and I do mean everyone is buzzing about this 'guy' or this girl that looks like a guy wearing a sew in. remember this is high school, and in this high school, everyone judges everyone (ikr). but like I really didn't notice since the simple fact that the first time I saw the "guy" or girl all I saw was long wavy hair. but anyway I and my BFF were having a discussion I really don't remember what we were talking about. but my other "friend" joined in and started ranting saying that it's rude to talk about someone behind there back(which she do on the daily). then she goes on and says that if a male undergoes surgery like getting his penis removed and what-not that he's a female. and in my case, he's still a male due to the simple fact of what's inside is DNA or chromosomes that make up his genetic makeup into making him a guy. unless biology is wrong.male and females have different chromosomes and different reproductive organs. yea a male can get his physical traits changed except his DNA unless he is made in a lab or something, and the same goes for females. if I'm wrong then so it the history of biology and truly I don't know what to believe anymore quite frankly. am I the only one that thinks this way? I'm all ears though ill will like to be taught :)